Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bike lanes are slow in Latona

Steam has been downloading updates to Audiosurf lately; yesterday's is part of an ARG promo for Portal 2.  If you manage a "gold medal" ride, you get a transmission that says "Bike lanes are slow in Latona."  (though I thought it said "Biplanes are slow in Latona.")


Some people on that wiki page linked to above are griping about the difficulty of getting gold.  I agree it's non-trivial, but did it on my third try (after scoring 488k and 486k the first two times -- note that I'm just showing the VT scores b/c the worldwide scores are much higher than mine):
  


Then again, I've been playing Audiosurf for a while now.  Annnnnd, that's probably as much I'll participate in the ARG.  (I only did this bit because it involved a game I already enjoy playing and the song is pretty cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment