Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Honey, I know, I know, I know times are changin'


It's time we all reach out for something new, that means you too.
[the wall of children art and cork board is looking a little scraggly.  time to clean up in time for the new school year and all the new stuff they'll be bringing home]




If you know what I'm singin' about up here, come on raise your hand
[that's metallic paint we've put on the wall, to go underneath the final coat of...]




Purple wall, purple wall




I only want to see you hanging on the purple wall
[the metallic paint allows us to get rid of the cork board and use magnets to affix everything, except Chat Noir which still hangs on a nail, to the wall]




This wall is incredibly energizing to look at.  For three days now I've been purposefully walking into the kitchen during the workday just to say "Wow!"  Kudos to Sarahmac for (A) realizing that something needed to be done with that wall, and (B) finding the right color for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment