Friday, August 13, 2010

Colchester Triathlon 2010 : final results

The race results were posted on trifind.net in pdf format. I've pulled out the results for individuals competing in the swimming (as opposed to kayaking) and posted them as a google spreadsheet.  From this I now know I was:
  • 108th out of 158 individual participants on total time, and
  • 59th on the swimming leg
  • 122nd on the biking
  • 116th on the running
That's slower on the swimming than expected, but this is because the swimming leg includes the transition to cycling, and that took me a long time -- it was getting the cycling gloves on that killed me here, but I needed them in order to prevent my hands going numb 20 minutes into the ride...  I think the running leg might include the transition from cycling to running, but that time is trivial in comparison to putting on shirt, socks, shoes, helmet & gloves for cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment