Number one son wanted to see the Terminator movies. I told him there was only one Terminator movie, but he didn't believe me. And so, here we are, with 10 hours of our lives we're never getting back.
There's:
- The Terminator
- Terminator: let's make a PG-13 version that parents can show to younger kids without feeling too guilty about it
- Terminator: what if we had a *sexy* Terminator?
- Terminator: how John met Kyle
- Terminator: what if we rebooted the original movie in a new timeline?
- Terminator: what if we brought Linda Hamilton back? (this wasn't at the library, so we still haven't seen this one)
We haven't seen the Sarah Connor Chronicles, though I've heard Good Things (tm) about them. What's interesting is that, aside from Linda Hamilton, the character has been played by Cersei Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen.
---
Later, while watching a palate cleanser:
I'll be back
Soon you'll see
If you want to live you'll come with me.
I'll be back
Time will tell
Your son John sent me to serve you well.
Machines rise
Humans fall
Skynet always wants to crush your skull.
And when time
Starts to run
I will send another version to protect you with a gun!
Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!
---
Note: I created this post on 9/3/2026, and backdated to when it was first shared with friends on FB.
No comments:
Post a Comment