Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Colchester triathlon 2018: Leroy says send a picture

Official results are in, and I've updated my spreadsheet that has all the individual results from the last 8 races (2014 canceled due to storms the morning of).

During the race I thought I had pretty good swim/bike splits (self-seeded too low on the swim and passed a few people), but the shocker is that this was a personal best on the run (it didn't feel that way during the race).  I'm still a shit runner (128/219 participants) and that's the avenue for improvement next year, but getting under 1:20:00 overall was fantastic.




Also, VTSportsImages has their photos up!

The best shots of me from this year are Baywatching in my farmer's tan with some other competitors.  This is technically part of the swim, since we haven't crossed the line between the swim and the transition area yet.  




,You'll note that, unlike the others, I leave my goggles on until I reach my bike in the transition area, because they're prescription goggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment