Saturday, March 8, 2008

Everybody run, the homecoming queen's got a... leg?!

Normally this is the sort of thing I deride as "national" news (I first saw it in the local Indie paper; see the heading "When Guns are Outlawed"), but the chance to make a Julie Brown reference was too good to pass up, and moreover, this heartwarming story of the former homecoming queen who attacks her sister with said sister's prosthetic leg has a personal twist. It turns out that this woman went to my spouse's high school! She graduated the year after my brother-in-law, who says he knew BOTH OF THEM -- apparently in the early 80's at Norwin, the jean-jacket druggie crowd was more organized than the BP's and voted themselves into all sorts of school positions (note: BIL was not part of the jean-jacket druggie crowd). Do you realize this means I have only 1 degree of separation from 100% pure white trash?!

No comments:

Post a Comment