Thursday, August 30, 2007

Getting my bearings

Let's just go through the "who, what, where":

Who am I? 24601? (yes, that was lame, let's move on)

What? Blerg. I get at most 1/2 an hour a day to unload any shiny baubles that are rattling around in my head and distracting me from family, work, or sleep (usually sleep). I really hope this doesn't become too sports-centric, but it's September and the Padres are tied for first.

Where? Google's Blogger, because... well, mostly I can't be bothered to learn TextPattern or WordPress and properly host it on my own site, www.macreutter.com, and Google is where are my e-mail and things is.

Why? I'm mildly pissed there's no public record of my prediction that the Yankees' acquisition of Kevin Brown for the 2004 season would lead to the Red Sox's best chance of winning the World Series? That's really only a partial answer.

How? At most 1/2 an hour each day. I've never kept a written journal, so it's slightly less weird to me to submit "private" thoughts to the public space, but I figure that (a) no one will read this, and (b) if someone does and something I've written helps them in some way, that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment